Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hello and Welcome

Well this will just be a short one, because I have just spent ages setting up my blog. The small person very considerately is having a big sleep, but am sure he will be waking soon.
So wow, my very own blog!! Very exciting. I have blogged before but never had my own page. I hope I am up for the challenge. This head contains so much 'stuff', so who better to share it all with than the blogging world at large. Maybe one day I will even have a follower to read it!

6 comments:

  1. super excited to be your first follower!!!
    very nice background and colour choice.
    looking forward to reading you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super excited that you are my first follower! I nearly wet my pants when I logged on and saw I had a follower lol. I hope I dont disappoint

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it. Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so ive finally become a follower so u dont "look like a loser" as stated on fb lol looking forward to reading ur blogs tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! 2 followers woo hoo! On my way to blogging world domination lol

    ReplyDelete